http://www.newpointcomfort.com/Graphics/story_i_gifs/hur2.gif
http://www.newpointcomfort.com/Graphics/story_i_gifs/hur2.gif

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tornadoes on a Partly Cloudy day???

Its soo odd how the weather service can put out a tornado watch when its soo nice outdoors!!! When i read the e-mail at work that one of my co-workers sent out i wanted to burst out laughing but I didn’t but I did chuckle a few times though!


But I figured it out it hasn’t come into Houston yet!. Its coming from the northwest up near Conroe is & College Station area is. But i bet ya all the storm chasers / spotters here in Houston ( and in the nearby counties & cities ) are jumping up & down & screaming yahoo!!!
I can't wait to get my training done & be an offical storm spotter along the sides of other storm spotters
I'll keep ya'll posted

                                                       Updated Map at 2:10pm

                             Updated at 2:23pm


Here is a link for US Severe Storm Alerts .  But remember that its listed by COUNTIES NOT CITIES!

The national Weather Service extended the tornado watch for Houston / Galveston TX until 4pm this afternoon.

UPDATE  We here in Houston are out of the Tornado watch as well as the severe weather.



0 comments: